HOME PROJECT DESIGNER RESUME BLOG TIMELINE DOWNLOAD PROJECT PRESENTATION
Where Are You?

PROJECT

Description

The goal of this project is to develop a mobile application that shows the location of each member of a group, but allows users to decide when and to whom they are visible.
Requirements include:

PHILOSOPHY

I have a desire to figure out how systems work and a passion for creating unique and solid end-products that are effective in completing a task or improving the productivity of myself or others.

DESIGNER

About Me

Photo of Me
My name is Zach Berres and I am a Computer Science Major expecting to graduate in May of 2018 from St. Norbert College in DePere, Wisconsin. Ever since I was a little kid, I have always had a fascination with computers. I remember waiting 15 minutes (on a good day) for Windows 98 to boot up so I could spend countless hours playing the included entertainment pack that featured classic puzzle solving games like Chip's Challenge, Pipe Dream, and Minesweeper. I was interested in the games themselves, but I was interested in something more as well. I always wondered: how did they work? I finally got the chance to fully explore that question when I got to college. I declared myself a Computer Science major and took my first college programming class knowing only a few, Basic skills I had learned in highschool while programming in, well, Basic. Four short years later, and here I am working on my final project as an undergrad student. I'm excited to apply all that I have learned in my four years of classes to create what I hope is my crowning achievement as a student.
DePere, US
Phone: 1-920-860-4572
Email: zach.berres@snc.edu