------------------------------------ | File: About.txt | | Author: Andy Cornelissen | | Project: Kasper the mobile Robot | ------------------------------------ Every file anyone would like to use involving my project is in the documenation section of my website. Here is a short description of each file. The IC program should be located on a disk with Kasper. I also noted where the newest verision can be downloaded at the bottom of the website. Enjoy! Project Description PDF --------------------------- A PDF file of the original assingment I was handed. Handyboard C Manual PDF --------------------------- This is the Handyboard C Manual. A great resource if you are confused with how to code with interactive C. Handyboard Technical Rerference PDF --------------------------- This is a reference guide for how the Handyboard and it's components work. hello.c C --------------------------- My first Interactive C file. Good to look at to figure out how to use PrintF and load programs on to Kasper. Timeline PDF --------------------------- A timeline of how I expected my project to unfold. move.c C --------------------------- Kasper just drives forward. Good to look at for motor commands. bumpertest.c C --------------------------- Test the bumpers. Good to look at if bumpers aren't working or one is confused on how to use them. photo_test.c C --------------------------- Tests the photocells. Good to look at if the cells aren't working or you want to get an idea of cells value in current environment. move_bump.c C --------------------------- Combines moving and bumping. project abstract.doc DOC --------------------------- Short summary of my project. Walkthrough Powerpoint PPT --------------------------- My senior Walkthrough Powerpoint file. presentation outline.doc DOC --------------------------- The outline of what I wanted to talk about in my presentation. bump demo.c C --------------------------- Simple bump demo I created for use in the presentation. grid_system.c C --------------------------- The grid system. Combines the many of the programs listed here. So if one is confused as to what is going on look at the other programs first. Capstone Powerpoint PPT --------------------------- My final presentation powerpoint! Even though a disk of IC is located with Kasper I would suggest trying out the newest version of IC it is located at: http://www.kipr.org/ic/download/windows/windows-ic-4_21-fixed-install.exe