As graduation from college nears and entering the job market becomes a reality, I am proud to say
that I am happy I became a Computer Science major. Ever since I was a young kid, I have always
found computers interesting. I built my first computer when I was in Middle School and ever since
then, I have always found computers to be a hobby. As I grew older, I found not only the computer
itself interesting, but the opportunities a computer provides to be fascinating.

In High School, I started getting into designing graphics and web design. I took a bunch of classes
dealing with graphics and HTML. As my interest continued to grow, I started looking into how the
programs I was using were developed. This caused me to take a computer programming class
based in Visual Basic.

When I came to college, I knew I wanted to expand my knowledge with computers and computer
science. This is when I decided to become a Computer Science major and make computers my
profession. Now that I am at a point in my life where a job in this field is becoming a reality, I am
excited that my long and hard years of schooling has paid off. I am excited to work in a field that
I not only enjoy now, but will for the rest of my life.