Comp Sci Project Showcase
by Cody Schober

Blog Entry #24

April 23, 2016

I am up in the North Woods this weekend, and thus have a terrible internet connection to do any real work. Fortunately, I did prepare ahead of time, and there is some stuff I have been able to work on. I saved the Senior Project listings for every single year recorded on Compsci02, and I was able to add the years up to 2005 into the database. Given how long that took, I will most likely push this off to one of the last things I do, as is listed on my Gantt Chart.

I also began writing my Senior presentation and defenses, including how I will coordinate my presentation and preparing for likely answers I would receive during the presentation itself. I also had some inspiration from an older project site I had gone through and took some time to write up some general programing philosophies that I follow by when I'm designing a solution for somebody.

The last thing I did was some cosmetic work on the app. I changed the navigation drawer to remove the basic Android Studio logo, and I redesigned the top part to look a little better. I also added a linear layout to the search page to better put everything into line.