Interface

-05-17

The Project:
One week in and I am getting down some ideas of what I want the interface to look like. Working with android sdk is going to have its learning curve but I am excited to get into the development stages of the project when the time comes.

As of now I have just started with learning how to program for android devices and am working on getting my first application off the ground. The app will simply make my phone say hello world. Most of my time this past week has been on some ideas for the interface.

I first would start by asking the useres age as this would be helpfull for detecting stress using a measure of the heart as different ages would have different resting heart rates. After ataining the users age they can then measure there own heart rate. Afterwards it would be good to know what activity they were doing to store the data properly. As of now I only want resting heart rates stored so I can better determine when stress levels are up. Other pages would be helpfull tips to help the user if they need it dealing with stress.