Interface

2-15-17

The Project:
Little delay in getting my blog up to date but lots to tell you this week and half. I have gone out in search of a class to help me through the android studio setup and to get some basic experience with the software before I jump in myself. Big thanks to Shelby Kirn for sending me to Udemy. Here I have gotten into a 40 hour course on everything I may need to know to get started with Android Studio.

I have been able to get my phone now to say hello world and mess around with buttons, button creation, and overall layout of my home pages. Again thanks to Shelby she has shown my another bit of software called Hexels were one can create really cool art and gifs using geometric shapes. More to come with this as I learn that software as well.

As for this week I had drill which is why there was a short delay on this blog. Lots to catch up with after 3 days of training. In case you are curious this week at drill I taught soldier’s convoy operations, react to contact, towing of a downed vehicle, and did lots of paper work. As for my app I also am working on getting multiple pages talking to each other for my application. I also had a run in with the former owner of this project Tyler Hacker and will most likely be getting in touch with him and how to work with the Fitbit software soon.