Learning

2-25-17

The Project:
For the last two week I have been doing my classes on Udeemy learning the ins and outs of android studio. Getting very in depth with constraint layouts and how to set up my pages so that buttons are set up and maintain there position relative to the other buttons. Also in these classes I have learned how to set up new activities. So now my heart button actually sends you to a new page. Getting more in depth with Android studio I have also been experimenting with its features learning how to find items based on ids, and what the R class is. In tandem with learning thorough Udeemy all of what I learned is applied to going through others code and practicing creating graphs and new pages with pop ups using toast, as well as a splash page I created. Most of my time this week has been experimenting with a library from MPandoridchart to create graphs. I have made so far a line graph with an animation using hard coded data to represent the data that will be collected by fit bit. The next step is now to get more in depth with OAUTH and learn how to pull data from the fit bit website, and incorporate that into my graph. The Pictures below are of my new icon, splash page, home page, and graph.