Done

4-30-17

Learning Every Day
So this last week was a very busy week. First I did finish my project 19 April 2017. It took me a little bit but I got there. I had to finish early due to the fact I had a military competition to win. This was a 4 day event where I was tested from doctrine, to my physical limits. I ended up doing pretty well but my best friend took first place. Anyways came back and got my presentation ready which I feel went very well and I got a lot of positive feedback from the audience. Now I just finished putting code onto the site for people who want to see my project as well as the power point I used to present. The app itself works perfectly for what I was trying to get it to do. This app has plenty of potential for future students to learn how to work with servers and data in an Android environment. I had lots of fun creating this app and this was honestly one of my biggest learning experiences yet at Saint Norbert’s. Not knowing much about java to creating a complete and working application with Android Studio, and in Java was amazing. I learned a lot and can’t wait to see what is next. Now just need to find that first job.