Welcome! My name is Brett Milinski, and I am a Computer Science Major at St. Norbert College. This website contains information about my Senior Capstone project.
Project Description: Develop an Android app that enables a user to play sliding block puzzle games.
1. The application should have many puzzles of various difficulty from which the user can choose.
2. The time and the number of steps to solve a puzzle should be computed and displayed
3. The user-interface should be intuitive.
4. A user should be able to quit the application and later return to the same puzzle, if they wish.
5. The least number of moves per puzzle and/or shortest time per puzzle should be recorded locally for the user but also globally for all players of the game using other devices
6. A user should be able to view the best times/scores for a specified puzzle.
7. The documentation should include a description of how to add another puzzle to the collection.
8. Consider adding notifications between users so that Dr. McVey can let her brother know that she beat his score!
9. Build in a solver, so that when the user gives up, they can be shown how to solve from the current configuration.