Here’s your chance to solve a new jigsaw puzzle each day based on your personal
collection of pictures. Make the puzzle as easy or as difficult as you wish. Time
your solution and challenge a friend to beat your lightning speed. It’s the only
puzzle you will own that won’t end up with missing pieces.
Create an application for jigsaw puzzle addicts that creates
fun puzzles and allows you to solve them.
- Create puzzles from galleries of pictures.
Select the number of pieces.
- Allow a user to upload a picture of their choice
- Be able to make a puzzle from any image
Snap pieces into place.
- Give the user a variety of options for number of puzzle pieces
Animate an auto-solution.
- Lock two pieces together when they're matching and close enough in distance
- Show some sort of animation to make it obvious to the user that the pieces locked together
Completed puzzle option.
- Show the user the correct solution by moving pieces together one at a time until the puzzle is finished
Full screen mode.
Shuffle the pieces.
- Have a way to display the image when working on the puzzle as a reference
Auto save to return later.
- Pieces should be randomly shuffled at the start
- A user is able to create an account so they can login and view any unfinished puzzles
Display only edges.
Display only pieces that are “close” to a selected color.
- Pieces rotate 90 degrees at a time
- Pieces start with a random orientation
Can the app create puzzles more challenging than others?
- Have the user select a piece and show any pieces close to the color of that piece
Solution is timed.
- Possible create multiple options for shape and size of the pieces
- A timer is always displayed while working on a puzzle and the final time is displayed