About

Philosophy Statement

Ever since elementary school, I've known that I wanted to do something math-related when I grew up. I've always enjoyed the logical thinking and problem solving involved in it. It wasn't until the end of high school, with advising from my teachers, that I even considered taking a computer science class. So I decided to take the intro to programming class my first semester at St. Norbert, just to see what I would think of it. The class was different from any other class I've taken and the subject has grown on me ever since. It's so rewarding to be able to create something that people can benefit from, something that no one else has created in exactly the same way. I love how it's constantly changing, challenging us to continue learning and growing. I've loved my time at St. Norbert College, and computer science has been so much of that. I'm excited to move forward and gain more experience doing something I'm passionate about.

As of May 2019, I have accepted a position as a software developer at Flexagon in De Pere.

Resume as of March 2019