About Me

Philosophy Statement

I’m a person who looks for new ideas. I believe that staying curious throughout life is the best way to live. If you’re not living constantly questioning and gathering new information, why live? I believe the computer is here to assist in our lives. We need to expunge every single piece of information from computers in order to produce results and that’s what is leading the future. Getting the most out of the machines we can describe in several ways.

The Life

I grew up in a small town in the North East of Wisconsin. I never knew that my small humble beginnings would allow me to pursue a career in Computer Science. I’ve been doing CS half of my life almost. I started in middle school with simple robotics programming and continued into high school with learning Java and C++. I come from a family and am a first gen college student that is going to graduate in my family so the pressure is on.

I’m currently searching for entry level jobs in the Computer Science field preferably in Software Engineering, System Security, or Theory Work. I currently work at Festival Foods as a 3rd shift Grocer. I stock the shelves and make sure the store looks nice.

Resume

Career Plans

05/13/21: Multiple interviews have occurred. No job offerings yet but I’m hoping to get into a job within the next month or two after school ends as to not get evicted from my parents house. I’m hoping to get somewhere into Java on the frontend or Javascript, PHP, or HTML on the backend.