Search
  • Landon Mueller

Database Read Out

Today I worked on getting my database to connect to a website and readout a table within it. I got the database to successfully to read out the information. The issue I need to figure out now is how to have it work within this website created via Wix. Wix has limitations on embedded code that is allowed within your website for security reasons. I have been brainstorming and researching ideas on how to possibly implement the php code that links into my database to this website. One idea I had was to create a redirect link from this site into another HTML website created by me. It would not be the most seamless method but would allow me to have more freedom within my code.

Another task I accomplished in the last few days was updating my resume. I had gained some feedback on ways to improve it such as condensing it down to one page and did so. I also added a hyperlink to the resume section header on this website to download the pdf. Previously it wasn't the most user friendly to download the resume from the website.

0 views0 comments