Search
  • Landon Mueller

GUI Research

I have spent the last couple of days looking into how to integrate a basic GUI system into my website and also drawing pictures of the design. I had met with Dr. Diederich to discuss the integration of the database I created on the CompSci04 server and a website. He shared with me a video and a PHP script example framework that reads out a few lines of a database hosted on knight.domains. This was very helpful to get me set in the right direction. While in the process of looking at the code I did some research into PHP as a scripting language in general. I have done very little with PHP up to this point in my career. During this time I also drew up a few designs on scratch paper on how I would like my GUI to look for the user within my website. I would like to first get a very basic button layout that interacts with the database and then make it aesthetically pleasing with CSS after functionality is established. Going forward I need to get my data form completed and sent out within the next day or two to be able to start to populate my tables within my database. I also would like get a start on a basic button layout for one parking lot that is linked from my website and the database.

0 views0 comments