CSCI460 Senior Capstone Experience

Creating Equal Baseball Leagues

St. Norbert College

headshot

Philosophy Statement

As a computer science major, my philosophy centers around innovation through technology. I believe that the pursuit of knowledge and the application of computational principles can bring positive change and transform the world we live in. At the core of my philosophy is a strong emphasis on problem-solving and critical thinking. I believe that computer science provides a powerful framework for solving complex problems and developing creative solutions. Through logical reasoning, algorithmic thinking, and systematic analysis, I strive to answer challenges and innovation. Above all, my philosophy is driven by a desire to make a positive impact and promote innovation. I am passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems, improve lives, and make a lasting difference. By pushing boundaries, exploring new areas, and embracing cutting-edge advancements, I aim to contribute to the advancement of technology and create a better future for all.

Career Plans (5/8/2023)

As a current cybersecurity intern at Nicolet National Bank, my career plans revolve around pursuing a path that allows me to contribute to the ever-evolving field of cybersecurity. During my internship, I aim to gain hands-on experience and deepen my knowledge in areas such as network security, threat detection, and incident response. I want to develop a strong foundation in cybersecurity principles, frameworks, and best practices. My goal is to use this internship opportunity to not only sharpen my technical skills but also enhance my understanding of the broader cybersecurity landscape. Ultimately, my goal is to become a cybersecurity professional who safeguards organizations from emerging threats, helps establish fine-tuned security measures, and plays a vital role in defending digital infrastructures from cyber-attacks.

Résumé

Résumé Last Updated May 8th, 2023