Blog

• Final Blog

Leading up to my final presentation I seemed to have lost track of the blogs. Much of the work in the past couple of weeks was first off getting my HTML and Java Script to work nicely together. The other bulk of my work was making the website actually look nice. Dr. McVey came up […]

Read more: Final Blog
  • Week 7/8

These two weeks I have gotten a few important things done. First off Dr. McVey and I have solved the problem with the words going off the page. I also ordered the word from largest to smallest so that all the large words have enough space to fit and then the small words can be […]

Read more: Week 7/8
  • Week 5/6

I ended up sticking with my original plan using the same isOverlapping function. Dr. McVey found out that the text alignments and the getImageData alignments were different. The isOverlapping function is now working. My next step will be to fix the problem I am having with words going past the canvas. Once I have solved […]

Read more: Week 5/6
  • Week 4

This week I have been working on getting the “isOverlapping” function to work. This function is meant to detect weather or not the words are overlapping. I fear I may have to change course and rethink my approach.

Read more: Week 4
  • Week 3

This week I have been working on getting the words placed randomly but not inside each other. This has proved rather difficult so I have it roughly working but the words still get placed inside each other. I moved on and began working on making it so that the words that are repeated more than […]

Read more: Week 3
  • Week 2

This week I began working on my code. for now what I have is a text box that outputs onto a canvas. This is important for the future of the project because if I were to enter the text into separate text boxes the ability for me to put words within small spaces between letters […]

Read more: Week 2
css.php