Home About Me Project Blog Anotha One

About Me

Morgan Wilson

Saint Norbert College Computer Science and Mathematics Major

Hi there! My name is Morgan Wilson, and I am a senior at Saint Norbert College. I am currently pursuing a double major in Computer Science and Mathematics, as well as playing on the Men's Volleyball team.

My interest in technology and mathematics has been a long-standing passion of mine, and I have dedicated myself to developing my skills in these fields. Over the course of my academic career, I have become proficient in multiple programming languages, including Java, Python, and C++. My studies in mathematics have given me a deep appreciation for problem-solving, logical reasoning, and data analysis, which I have been able to apply to my work in computer science.

When I'm not studying, I am an active member of the men's volleyball team at my college. Through my participation in this sport, I have developed a strong sense of teamwork, leadership, and time management, all of which I believe will serve me well in my future endeavors.

Looking ahead, I am excited about the possibility of applying my knowledge and skills to a career in technology and making meaningful contributions to the field of computer science and mathematics.

Morgan pondering the world

Contact Me/Resume

If you have any questions or need to contact me please shoot me an email!
morgan.wilson@snc.edu
Below is a link to my resume. Dated 5/8/2023.
Download Resume