Visual Recursion About Me

Current Resume as of May 9, 2015

For most of my life I did not have a computer that I could use regularly. Rather once computers
began to be used more than books I would always go the library to use computers. Due to this
I never thought to work with them later in life and actually planned to go into the field of
veterinary medicine for most of it. This changed during the second semester of high school
when I took an electronics class where one of the assignments in class invloved programming
a small robot. I thoughouly enjoyed this and found myself taking classes in college for
computer science rather than biology based ones.

Though my years at college I have learned not only one language other than english but several.
Of these only Japanese is a normal language which is spoken by humans leaving the rest as
languages that are involved in programming. I have found that while these languages might
seem strange to most people they can be extremly useful to those that know them and are
needed to make the various software that poeple use on computers and other electronic devices.

From what I have seen computer science and programming are tools which allow people to create
devices which can aid many people throughout their lives. To me these tools allow us to create
various programs but also as a way to better the future.