Blog Post #10
I made some changes to my project to help finish up. I added some little things so the user can change generations or the elite percentage. I made the font size larger since it was small before. There are now some text boxes that briefly describe what the number inputs are for. I managed to fix some errors, like saving over the source image. Keeping my file path for the source image came in handy there. I made a simple How To guide that tells the user how to use the program. The guide will be updated if something comes up. There has been a new page added called "Files" that holds the files for the program and a folder with everything. The exe file is in there rather than the whole project since not everyone will have Visual Studios or want to open it in Visual Studios and run it there.