Feedback by Location
What is the goal?
- 1. To complete a directional routing
system to allow users to be guided to different areas based on current to desired location
- 2. Implement Bluetooth Beacons to do this,
allowing out of the box functionality when they are entered into the database
- 1. Identify whether the feedback is with the user or with the location.
- 2. Determine a users proximity to the locations.
- 3. Address the scale of the physical area in question.
- 4. Make appropriate feedback available at each location.
- 5. Consider intersection of locations as well as multiple users per location.
- 6. Position markers that are used to map the building and guide users.
- 7. Consider using an application to map routes within the building.
- 8. Choose an appropriate path from the users current location to a desired location (and
adjusting path if user leaves the suggested path).
- 9. Augment the users view to indicate direction to take.
- 10. The application should check for updates when started so that additional locations and
feedback can be added without reinstalling the app.