Where is my Ride?

By: Damian Mariusz Gladysz

portrait photo Hello there! I'm Damian Mariusz Gladysz! At the time of writing this, I am a senior college student attending St.Norbert College, working towards my Bachelors in Computer Science! I transfered to this college after 2 years at Oakton Community College in order to pursue my aspiration of learning about the field of Computer Science and the art of Software Development. Why Computer Science may you ask? BECAUSE!!! I am a big tech geek and a tinkerer, I've held a high interest in 3d printing since I was young, and have held 3D modeling as a hobby of mine since 6th grade. So basically, because I'm a nerd with the hunger for applied learning in a constantly changing field! Nothing fun about a static career after all, and I suspect the turbulence of the tech and software industry should keep me entertained and on my toes! I hold the aspiration of one day starting up and running my own company based around a multitude of ideas I've held on for a few years now and hope to be able to fund the development of with the eventual capital I'll earn from joining the work force after getting my Bachelors. However, I do plan to pursue an eventual Masters in the subject of Computer Science part time once I get a job and accumulate the necessary funds to do so. The world moves forward after all, and I don't plan to be left behind, regardless of age or health!
Resume as of 05/08/24