ABOUT ME

Major: Computer Science with a concentration on Graphic Design and Implementation Systems

Minor: Business Administration

Starting in June, I will be working as a Programmer at Acuity Insurance in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

MY PHILOSOPHY

I have always enjoyed design and being on the computer. Computer science was the logical choice. I had never done anything related to computer science until I got to college. Up until then, I had taken computer courses that gave me exposure to different software such as Adobe Photoshop and iMovie, but nothing related to programming. Despite this, I began college as computer science major because it seemed like a good fit. I knew it was a smart choice and that it would provide me a solid future. I have enjoyed my experience as a computer science major; I have learned a lot and have developed skills that I will have for the rest of my life. I enjoy solving the problems we are presented and designing the solutions for them.

Studying computer science has opened my eyes to the world of technology. Now, I realize how complex even the simplest of tasks can be. It still boggles my mind how certain technologies were created and how they operate. This constant state of awe has inspired me to learn more and more.