CMU Cam - CS 460 Senior Capstone

Home
Journal
Philosophy

Downloads
Web Client
Timeline
Resume

Philosophy Statement

When I first came to St. Norbert College I really had no major picked out. I decided to take CS110 as an elective my first semester since I liked computers and was already familiar with them. Ever since my first CS class I have never regretted choosing computer science as my major. I not only enjoy the challenge of CS, but also the ability to come up with creative solutions to some difficult problems. The other aspect of computer science that I like is the ability to create programs that people will actually use. Not every profession gets to directly affect people's lives like computer programmers get to, since computers are everywhere and will be everywhere for the foreseeable future.

Career Path

My goal after graduating from SNC are to obviously get a job, but not just any job. I would like to get a job within the IT that not only provides a challenge, but also allows me to be creative and use some original though. I do not want to get a job where you just punch out boring code day after day. Also after college I do plan on continuing my education at a school around the Chicago land area. As of right now I am still researching what school that may be.