Computer Science and Mathematics have been the highlights of my education, demanding intellectual thought and instilling curiosity. As a result, I found the two fields alluring and I am completing my undergraduate studies with a double major in Computer Science and Mathematics. Since studying unsolvable problems by today’s computers, my intrigue with theoretical Computer Science continues to increase as well as my appreciation of the relevance of the subject matter. While I wrestled with certain theoretical courses and topics, my resolve to gain a complete understanding has given me a reason to be proud of my accomplishments in these areas. Recognizing the strong correlation with Mathematics, my inquisitiveness and persistent determination to overcome a challenge has made me want to explore this discipline farther. Furthermore, the integration of technology into virtually every aspect of our lives, in conjunction with perpetually evolving hardware and software, guarantees longevity in a young field and abundant opportunity for future Computer Scientists.