About Me

Philosophy

For as long as I can remember I've been a tinkerer. I've tinkered with many things, but my most memorable object was my first computer, which I broke. I broke this computer trying to explore the different systems in which I could run on this wonderous machine. This exploration project started with a well performing environment, Windows XP. It ran wonderfully and did everything a person expected of it, but I wanted more. I thought to myself why not run two Operating Systems on the same platform and did just that. The first try went so terribly that the system boot literally nothing, no Windows, no Linux, no BIOS. I had to try again in attempt to achieve, what I thought, was the perfect computer. After serveral failed attempts I finally came up with the solution to run both systems from the same device - a different tutorial. Ever since this I've been fascinated with the workings of computers and their software. From this I knew that my career path must be involved in Computer Science. I left home, got a job with the Navy in Submarine Electronics and Computer Systems. I was deeply intrested in learning the different Weapons Systems our Submarine used, but desired for more. Thus I set out to obtain my bachelor's degree in Computer Science at St. Norbert College

Resume

Updated February 10, 2021
Resume.pdf

Follow Me

GitHub