Title Song: Hey, Look Ma, I Made It

Title Artist: Panic! At The Disco

Song Link: https://youtu.be/Dpcbiox_cTo

Well folks, I made it! Presentations are over and I couldn’t be happier with how it went. This week I’ll have my Defense for my project, but then it’s over. The journey will come to an end.

There isn’t really anything else to update on, but if you would like to view my presentation or download my project for yourself, you can do so here.

Additionally, if any seniors are reading this in the future, here is some advice to you. Enjoy every moment of your presentation and just the project in general. It’s okay to be nervous about your presentation, and it’s okay to feel like you didn’t accomplish enough on your project, but don’t let that overshadow the things that you did accomplish or the support from those around you on presentation day. The presentations are a way to show off all of the hard work that went into the project, so be a little selfish and brag a bit. You deserve it!

Anyway, I don’t know if I will be posting on here anymore after this. So, in case I don’t update again, thank you for following me on my journey this semester, it has been an amazing, though sometimes super frustrating, experience. Again, thanks for reading all of my silly updates, I hope you’ve enjoyed them!

So long, farewell,

Lauren (5/1/2022)

Categories:

Tags:

No responses yet