Title Song: The Final Countdown

Title Artist: Europe

Song Link: https://youtu.be/NNiTxUEnmKI

Well, there’s only one more week before presentations and things are wrapping up nicely. There isn’t much to update on from last week, so this will be brief.

Final touches have been added and finalized and work on the actual presentation has begun. While I also already have some videos of the application, I will continue recording more over these next few days in order to make sure I have updated/recent videos. I’ve included a video below of the progression through the application from beginning to end.

Other than that, I added instructions to each section of the application as well as the ability to go back to the home screen from anywhere in the application. But that’s about it. I’ve got quite a bit of work to do on the actual presentation now, but the application part is ready to rumble. It seems like just yesterday I was getting my project description and brainstorming ideas, and yet here we are, less than a week away from presentations. I’m excited to finally be able to share all my hard work with everyone, and I hope they enjoy it as much as I do!

Anyway, that’s it for this update. As always, thanks for reading. My next update will come from the other side of presentations (i.e. when they’re over), so future Lauren, if you’re reading this, send some good vibes my way this weekend, I’ll need it! 🙂

Lauren (4/25/22)

Oh, I also decided on a name for my application. I’m calling it Sing With Mi. Mi is the third note in solfège, I like puns, and it’s a karaoke machine so…yeah.

Video:

Song: Tell Me Ma (Belfast City) by Rend Collective

Categories:

Tags:

No responses yet