Organizing Thoughts

Organizing Thoughts

3/8/2023

Even though this isn’t the end of the week, I am updating my blog because I’m not sure how much progress will be made the rest of the week on this project. The last few days, I’ve been starting to get overwhelmed with what my next steps will be. I decided that I needed to step back and organize my thoughts as I progress. My next focus is getting my lesson window functioning and writing lessons. I have put together a document with general ideas for lessons and then created a rough sketch of how the lesson window should work and interact with the main window.

Basically, the lesson window will be able to run a set program that shows whatever is being taught. The user will then be given a task to complete and can press a button in the lesson window that will check their code. Moving forward, I want to create a sample lesson to be used in development and work on implementing these ideas. In the meantime, I got an if-else statement to work in the program and the step button is starting to smooth out. There a still a few issues but it is generally functioning well.