Blog

The End is Near

The End is Near 4/23/2023 This week was very productive! I am really feeling the time crunch so I’ve been putting in a lot of work to finish the project and get to a point where I am ready to… Read More »The End is Near

A Plan

A Plan 4/10/2023 This week was a lot of planning and looking ahead. There are only a few more weeks left of the semester; since this week was short, it was my planning week. I am in a really good… Read More »A Plan

From Poor to Rich

From Poor to Rich 4/2/2023 This week went pretty well! I met with Dr. Pankratz on Wednesday and successfully complete my walkthrough on Thursday! Aside from making some minor tweaks, I accomplished two main things this week, creating some lessons… Read More »From Poor to Rich

Documenting

Documenting 3/26/2023 A lot of this week was spent getting a plan of attack on the rest of my project. I got a chance to talk with Dr. McVey and Dr. Diederich about my program and show off my progress.… Read More »Documenting

Spring Break

Spring Break 3/19/2023 Over spring break, I did a lot of housekeeping and worked on the implementation of lessons. First, I changed my code to create my pictureboxes in my grid programmatically. This helped to clean up my code so… Read More »Spring Break

A Step Forward

A Step Forward 3/5/2023 This week was a busy week so there hasn’t been too much progress. The biggest achievement would be the creation of a step-through button which allows the user to step through the code line by line.… Read More »A Step Forward

Polishing Up

Polishing Up 2/26/2023 This week was all about polishing up what I had and doing a lot of the tedious work I have put off. I would say my major achievement is getting a for loop to work. The syntax… Read More »Polishing Up

Adding Some Class

Adding Some Class 2/19/2023 I have added a class to my program after weeks of convincing myself it would just be more work. My breaking point for creating a class that contained the picture boxes in my grid was adding… Read More »Adding Some Class

css.php